Sunday, February 5, 2012


Half Way Through Blog

In regard to the unit I believe that I am just finally getting the hang of it. At first I had trouble with all the online work we were doing with the blog. I wasn’t familiar with blogs, and had a lot of trouble figuring out the whole network and how to work it. I believe that I am finally getting the hang of it. This class so far has brought so much new material to my attention, not only the course material but like I said previously the use of technology and other helpful skills. I have learned how to analyze articles, and determine if they are an informal article. I also have participated in groups and brainstormed openly to create one final group result. I have never experienced a writing process the way that we are going about it so far, but I believe that I am going to be much more organized and focused in my writing approach. I am looking forward to the remainder of our learning this semester. And expect to continue my progress in all aspects of English 101.

No comments:

Post a Comment