Wednesday, February 15, 2012

1.  The text began after I had researched my topic fairly extensively, which I then later took all my gathered up information and wrote my own article.

2. I mainly used traditional informal newspaper articles and videos on student loans, along with expository pieces to understand my production.

3. My 3 group members on monday all read and reviewed my article.

4. I anticipate most of our class to read my piece, as long as any one on the internet who happens to view my blog.

5. I hope anyone who reads my articles realizes the problems with student loans and their effect on other multiple aspects of our economy. I would like readers to attempt to educate others on my topic and try to make a change.

6. Like I said previously, my blog is open to whoever wishes to view it. I hope for as many people as possible to stumble across it.

7. The ideas in my article could possibly create other articles that focus on one smaller issue in my article. I feel that when focused on a very specific topic people would be able to go very in depth and detailed.

8. I feel that my article challenges the U.S government to make a change in our countries student loan situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment