Wednesday, February 15, 2012

1.While creating my newspaper article I used multiples tools  and techniques to gain information and translate it into my own words. After I chose my topic I began extensive research on student loans. Not only did I research student loans, but I also looked into other national issues that I thought could be affected by student loans issue.

2.Before creating the article our class all created rubrics containing topics and issues that we would like to discuss in our article. We also later analyzed our sources, picking apart article topic, facts, and style of writing.

3.My article should be open to the whole internet, I plan to share it after the final product of my article is complete. I wish for anyone who reads it too take my ideas into consideration. The best possible outcome is for readers to feel compelled to make a change after reading my article.

4. Like I stated previously I hope that my readers gain some knew knowledge on the issue with student loans in the U.S. It is affecting each and every one of us given how devastating the debt is, and how prevalently it exist among Americans.

No comments:

Post a Comment